Internship Media/Communications for Music and Culture
Piranha Arts (www.piranha-arts.com) is an independent creative company based in Berlin since 1987. From the very start, music has been our driving force. Drawing from 30 years of experience as cultural innovators, technical developers, curators, partners and multipliers, the Piranha Arts tree now has six dynamic branches: Piranha Records (label & publishing), Piranha Kultur (planning & organisation of cultural events), WOMEX (the World Music Expo), Classical:NEXT (the global meeting for all art music innovators), Piranha Consult (project support & consultation) and Karneval der Kulturen.
Piranha Arts Communications is responsible for the external corporate communication of all branches including PR and Marketing.
Starting immediately, we are offering:
• a varied fulltime-internship in Berlin for 6 months
• work in a dynamic team in an open and international atmosphere
• room for your own creativity
• insights into media work and all our branches
• compensation: 300 €/Month
Assist with the day-to-day business of Piranha Arts Communications, which includes the following:
• research and marketing
• creating content for all media channels
• press releases and newsletters
• website and social media updates, analysis and strategy planning
• online and press promotion
• partnerships and advertisement
• working on the organisation of events in the communications field – from promotion to press accreditation.
You are planning to …
• complete a mandatory internship within your studies for a duration of 6 months
You are/have …
• interest in culture and music
• a student of communications, media, economics or similar studies
• familiar with MS office, social media and online research
• very good written and spoken English skills
• familiar with working independently
• good organisation skills
• open-minded and a teamplayer
• experience in the field of communications and project management
Does this sound exactly like you?
Then send an application in German or English with your resume and short letter of motivation to email@example.com
We are looking forward to your application!