Piranha Arts is an independent creative company based in Berlin since 1987. From the very start, music has been our driving force. Drawing from over 30 years of experience as cultural innovators, technical developers, curators, partners and multipliers, the Piranha Arts tree now has six dynamic branches: Piranha Records (label & publishing), Piranha Events (planning & organisation of cultural events), WOMEX (the World Music Expo), Classical:NEXT (the global meeting for all art music innovators), Piranha Arts Consultancy (project support & consultation) and Berlin’s Karneval der Kulturen.
Piranha Arts Communications is responsible for the external corporate communication of all branches including PR and Marketing.
Starting immediately, we are offering:
• a varied fulltime-internship in Berlin for 6 months
• work in a dynamic team in an open and international atmosphere
• room for your own creativity
• insights into media work and all our branches
• compensation: 300 €/Month
Assist with the day-to-day business of Piranha Arts Communications (with a focus on WOMEX and Classical:NEXT), which includes the following:
• Content creation for all communication channels
• Press releases and newsletters
• Website content and design updates
• Social media updates
• Research, analysis and strategy planning
• Design and print material creation
• Marketing and press promotion activities
• Partnerships and advertisement
• Press monitoring
• Working on the organisation of events in the communications field – from promotion to press accreditations
You are planning to …
• complete a mandatory internship within your studies for a duration of 6 months (preferred)
You are/have …
• interest in culture and music
• a student of communications, media, marketing, economics or similar studies
• skilled in HTML and CMS
• familiar with MS office, social media and online research
• very good written and spoken German and English language skills
• familiar with working independently
• good organisation skills
• open-minded and a teamplayer
• experience in the field of communications and project management
Does this sound like you?
Then send an application in German or English with your resume and short letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org until 19 August 2019!
We are looking forward to your application!